$750 early bird (before Feb 1, 2018)
March 16-18, 2018
Kids have it tough these days. When they aren’t overscheduled, they’re glued to their screens. So if there’s one analog activity that will give them survival skills for the modern world, it’s yoga.
That’s why I’m thrilled to bring my kids yoga teacher training program to your studio. Yoga benefits children in so many ways.
Rina Jakubowicz’s Super Yogis Schoolhouse Training is a 3-day program for school teachers, yoga teachers, moms, dads, and anyone who wants to more fully connect to kids. You will be in an intimate group of students focusing on Super Yogis Schoolhouse Mission: To help kids empower themselves by teaching them valuable life skills as taught by the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Rina’s teacher, Swami A. Parthasarathy.
Training Includes Lecture, Interactive Discussions, Asana and Play Time
1) Learn techniques and lesson plans built around helping kids develop greater focus, healthy coping skills, improved communication, and tangible yoga practices for daily life challenges–all with a lot of LOVE and tons of FUN!
2) Understand the fundamentals of class management and how to guide a class efficiently.
3) Learn the importance of assessing the different age ranges and how to target them differently according to their capacity.
4) Explore fun games, stories, and poses to teach the kids in order to make learning fun and relevant.
5) Connect to your deeper self and your own inner child so that you can better understand kids and ultimately serve them with authenticity.
6) Discover truths about yourself that you might never have expected by taking this course.
What to Expect
This 3-day training is Part One of your certification process. If you choose to become fully certified by Rina Yoga then you have to follow through with Part Two of the training. This requires additional work and contact with Rina after this weekend training is completed. You will have 6 months to finish the assignments and program in order to become a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher. If you choose to not do Part Two, then you can teach Kids Yoga with whatever you’ve learned but you won’t become certified. If you are interested in being registered, go to Yoga Alliance for further details.
Contact Rina at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions!
Contact Jordan at email@example.com to sign up!