Eric Paskel Presents: Life and Teacher Training
Break on through to the other side
Have you been looking for that one thing that will make all the difference in your life?
The key to allowing you to stop looking back at a dead past and worrying about an unborn future?
The one path that will eliminate anxiety and fear?
If so, then Eric Paskel's Life Training is for you!
Eric Paskel's Life and Yoga Teacher Training is an inspirational, eye-opening journey like no other. (explanation mark instead of period) This training was designed and cultivated by internationally renowned 500 hour E-RYT and marriage & family counselor- Eric Paskel, to be one of the most dynamic, comprehensive and mind-altering experiences in the world. Set on the pristine coastlines of Mar de Jade Mexico, you’ll live everyday of your training in line with the principles and practice of yoga.
“Yoga Training programs have become trendy, predictable and cookie cutter but, not ours.”, states Life and Teacher Training founder- Eric Paskel. “We have the only Life and Teacher Training program in the world that teaches students to think for themselves
Life and teacher training provides students
- A freedom from attachment, anxiety and fear
- A clarity and strength to manage all relationships in a peaceful way
- The essential tools and teachings to lead
Dates: Saturday April 29,2017 - May 8, 2017
Investment: $4399 (includes training manual, exotic accommodations, meals and adventures!)
Note: Does not include flight
Payment Plans available for 3 and 6 month payment plans.
For more information and to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for Application
Want to know what you’ll experience during training?
Keep scrolling below!
Four pillars comprise the foundation of Eric Paskel's Life Training:
1. Lectures: A series of compelling Life Training lectures cover: What is a yoga practice? What are humans composed of? How to perfect action? What is Life? Four principles of making every relationship loving and easy. Laws of Cause and Effect: Destiny and Karma. (make all of these bullet points?)
2. Exploration Exercises: These activities, designed by Eric Paskel, inspire us to take dynamic action in the moment, and in our lives. Individually and collectively, we will explore our beliefs, mental blocks, barriers and boundaries. All of which keep us from being our best and living the life we want to live.
3. Action Adventure: At Training, we will be challenged on our yoga mat every day, and we will engage in other active adventures that serve as jumping-off points for doing the personal work we need to do.
4. Sharing Circles: Here, we share and listen. We let our feelings, our emotions and our stories enlighten us to the blocks we keep stumbling upon again and again. Authenticity, rawness, and courage are at the core of Paskel's philosophy and approach. "We will never again feel alone, have to hide, or hold our burdens like a bag of rocks we cannot put down.”
At Teacher Training, we continue to move through the Four Pillars from Life Training. Now that we are grounded and trusting ourselves and each other, we are ready to dig deeper into yoga philosophy, action adventure and our signature experiential exercises to elevate our status as human beings.
Why take this training?
Truly, what makes this program so special is that this is the first and only program, blessed by Swami Parthasarathy, to teach the ancient principles of Vedanta. Without these teachings, I would not feel qualified personally or professionally to lead.” says Eric Paskel
“Every moment of Training is perfectly designed to create a safe and comfortable environment as we break through our personal histories and stories, work through our miseries and forge new destinies.” (If you’re adding quotes, make sure to say who is being quoted) Life Training is a revealing and healing program, one that every human being should attend. Participants, not only come away with a new found direction and inspiration, but also with the support of an entire community, whenever needed.
200 Hour Teacher Training Format:
Students receive 10 days of Life and Teacher training totaling 170 hours
The remaining 30 hours are to be complete after training within 30 days. These hours consist of homework assignments, individual/ small group contact hours with Eric Paskel, philosophical study, personal practice, teaching practice, and class observations.
- You will be paired with a partner and must meet with them two times per week to go over specific assignments provided during Life and Teacher Training (Meet with your appointed training partner twice a week to go over assignments provided during Life and Teacher Training)
- Observe four classes
- Learn to teach the “Master Flow” which is customizable to any type of yoga class
- Attend a minimum of four classes per week)
- Study 45-60 minutes every morning
As Teachers in Training You will:
- Partake in lectures on the entire scope of Yoga Philosophy and Practice
- Experience exploration exercises that challenge repetitive belief patterns
- Learn Yoga asana, sequencing, communication skills, themes, and music
- Explore action adventures throughout the serene setting of Mar de Jade Mexico and the Pacific Ocean
- Experience sharing circles for personal growth and development.
- And much much more!
What happens after training?
* Once Life and Teacher Training is completed, you will be encouraged to participate in Eric Paskel’s complimentary feedback and testing process. You will receive the expertise of Eric Paskel’s teachers and trainees. The process will teach you how to hone your skills as a yoga instructor and prepare you for any and every class situation. You will be supported by Eric’s Paskel’s teachers and fellow trainees during this highly recommended process.
Frequently Asked Questions for Eric Paskel 200 hr Life & Teacher Training
Q: How much yoga experience do I need to have to attend training?
A: This retreat is laying a foundation to build upon and the beginning of a journey, it is for both the experienced and the beginner.
Q: What will I learn in Eric Paskel's Life & Teacher Training?
A: You will be given all the tools needed to effectively lead a class including: finding your voice, making physical adjustments, using silence, helping students take responsibility for their own practice, breathing techniques, tying verbal flow, physical flow and music together. But more importantly, you will be given the tools to live the life you were meant to live and to uphold the principles that govern a yogi's life.
Q: What are the 200 hr teacher certification requirements?
A: In addition to lecture, asanas, and material covered during our six full days together, there will be class observation, class attendance, study time and practice teaching hours along with karma time and journaling that count towards your 200 hours.
Q: If I do not want to teach yoga, is this training still for me?
A: Absolutely! This training does qualify you for your 200 hr training certification. But it is more about how to take what we do in yoga and on our mat and incorporate it into the rest of our day and lives.
Q: If I already have my 200 hr certification, can I add these 200 hrs towards 500?
Q: What additional reading materials are needed to attend?
A: Recommended reading: Fall of the Human Intellect by A. Parasarathy
Q: How does Eric Paskel's Life & Teacher training differ from other 200 hr trainings?
A: This program offers more than the tools to teach a yoga class. Our hope and goal is to lay a foundation for each student that brings real changes to help them live the life they are meant to live both on their yoga mat and off of it. Eric Paskel's Life and Teacher training is simply one of the most dynamic, comprehensive and mind-altering experiences in the world. We teach students to think for themselves.
Q: Are payment plans and/or scholarships available?
A: Absolutely! Please contact email@example.com to discuss the payment plan options.